Localization of eLearning applications requires a combination of high skills and a sense of didactical design. We have both the experience and expertise to localize e-learning projects of any scale.
After successful completion of several eLearning projects we have the capabilities to carry out applications on any scale. Localization of eLearning goes beyond the scope of software localization, as concepts must be adapted to the environment of the target locale, including the learning culture and established customs of a country or region.
We have the knowhow and skill to produce eLearning solutions that appear to be tailor made for the target market in the Middle East and Africa. Our team can handle localization of classroom solutions (CBL), self-paced training courses (CBT or WBT) and computer-supported collaborative learning (CSCL) whether for companies (in the application, in the actual work process, and on the user's own workstation), in schools and in adult education. Thus we have the capabilities to implement individual production in a wide range of topic areas using the state-of-the-art technology.
Our clients include Cisco Learning Network, Egyptian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Beehive Learning Framework, and IBM’s partner Riverdeep.
- Customizing eLearning for specific needs in the Middle East and Africa
- Specialized solutions for African languages
- Integration of educational, linguistic and technical expertise
- Adaption, conversion and design of content
- Translations performed in-country by native partners experienced in eLearning
- Images, voices and animations matching the target locale
- Authoring, capture, design, simulation and engineering using the latest tools
Whether it is localization of online training materials, learning software, office management, databases, adult education, health or governmental studies - eLocalize has the solutions.